Returning to Children of the Law of One
The Age of Aquarius takes us on a Journey of Collective Transcendence. Transcendence refers to the aspect of God’s nature and power which is wholly independent of the material universe. The highest levels or holistic levels of human consciousness.
- It is about transcending or rising above the self and relating to that which is greater than self.
- The realization that you are one small part of the greater whole and acting accordingly.
- That which is greater than self can be a range of things: human beings in general, nature, the universe, divine power etc. (Actually, it does not matter what the greater things is, only that there is something than the self)
Age of returning to Wholeness through merging of the masculine and feminine energies within, our True Nature – the God nature since we all emerge from that Supreme Source and it is alignment with Source that we all seeking.
Age of Pisces
Collectively we shedding off the archetypal patterns or models of the Age of Pisces as we embrace the Aquarian age.
Age of Pisces (Fish) influenced by the opposite sign Virgo (Virgin)
- The Age of Pisces has shaped human history for around 2000 years, rooted in strong religious influences especially from Abrahamic religions are group of monotheistic that endorse worship of the God of Abraham – Judaism, Christianity and Islam.
- One of its biggest aspects is the battle between science and religion that has marked the development of human society for the past centuries.
- The Age of Pisces defines the time where human beings engaged more than ever in the matters of the soul through an intermediary as dictated by the Church.
- It was marked by the concept of the birth of Jesus Christ, the founding of the church and the establishment of one fundamental religion.
- The energy of Pisces brought to life the notions of forgiveness, empathy, innocence, love and devotion.
- The conception of good and bad, heaven and hell and sin and sacrifice shaped the meaning of spirituality in a completely new way.
- Religious fanaticism and intolerance gained force, and the idea of guilt and suffering settled as synonyms for spirituality.
- Any form of spiritual practice that was not upholding the belief of Monotheistic religions as the primary pathway to knowing self in relation to the Supreme Spirit acquired degrading labels such Magic, Witchcraft, Shamanism, Paganism, Primitive Religion, Fetishism, Idolatry, Ancestor worship etc.
- The Piscean Age has been dominated by Hierarchy, Power and Secrecy.
- Secrecy meant removal of spiritual and occult knowledge (the powers of the mind) from the general public and place this power in the hands of a “chosen” few to the detriment of all humanity.
- Purpose for Secrecy
- The powers of the mind and soul are very real. People who are unaware of or who do not believe in these powers are easy to control and manipulate by those who are skilled in using these energies.
- The withholding of spiritual knowledge to the human race has contributed drastically in the degeneration on humanity both spiritually and intellectually.
- The key phrase for the Piscean Age was coined from Shakespeare’s Hamlet, “To be or not to be.” In order create a successful and happy life, you needed to find resolution to this question. The key to the astrological sign Pisces is “I believe.” During this age, in order for you “to be,” you needed to find someone or something to believe in.
- When you found that thing, you had to attach yourself to that thing in order to receive guidance on how to live. This could be a religion, a political ideology, a charismatic leader, work, The keys to life were hidden and secret in the halls of power and in the monasteries and ashrams. The rule that applied, placed emphasis in no relevance in knowing these hidden secrets but to follow blindly the leaders and guides. This created vertical hierarchies as a result, and it was essential to find your place in the pecking order.
- This has been the foundation for human consciousness for the past 2000 years. Everything that you have learned from your parents, and they from their parents, going back 2000 years, has been coloured by this Piscean frame of reference. And now that is all changing!
Age of Aquarius
Age of Aquarius (Water-bearer -Water) also influenced by its opposite astrological sign Leo (Lion -Fire), this signals the merging of polarities.
- The age of Leo witnessed by the building of pyramids by advanced civilization occurred in 10,500 BC to 8000 BC – it was termed the Golden Age – a period associated with Atlantean Period. During that period powerful energies were in place so it is during this Age of Aquarius.
- A period that we all of seeking alignment through merging of polarities – Yin Yang concept.
A Chinese philosophical concept that describes how obviously opposite or contrary forces may actually be complementary, interconnected, and interdependent in the natural world, and how they may give rise to each other as they interrelate to one another.
- In Chinese cosmology, the universe creates itself out of a primary chaos of material energy, organized into he cycles of Yin and Yang and formed into objects and lives.
- Yin is the receptive and Yang the active principle,
- This is seen in all forms of change and difference such as:
- the annual cycle (winter and summer),
- the landscape (north-facing shade and south-facing brightness),
- sexual coupling (female and male),
- the formation of both men and women as characters
- and socio-political history (disorder and order).
- The configuration represents the concept of dualism, the notion that all forms of energy have an equally powerful opposing energy.
- Though opposing in nature, neither is superior, and one cannot exist without the other.
- The key to existence, therefore is balanced energy with no single element dominating over the other.
Age of Aquarius [continue]
- The Aquarian Age seeks to awaken us to deeper understanding of the Androgynous God/Goddess (masculine and feminine attributes). Aquarius symbolized by the Water Bearer (Water – feminine – emotions) influenced by its opposite astrological sign, Leo – Fire sign).
- The sign of Aquarius is the 11th (Master number signifying a genius) sign of the Zodiac and Leo the 5th (signifying transformation) sign.
- Aquarius is the sign of humanity, technology and genius. The numerology more aligned with this Androgynous Being are 5 -Transformation, 6 – Serpentine energy, 8 -Infinity – also associated Eight-pointed Star – Venus / Morning -Evening Star
The awareness of the return of the Serpents of Wisdom that existed during the Golden Age of the Atlantean Civilization [ Age of Leo 10,500 BC to 8000 BC].
Upon the deluge they travelled to Ancient Egyptian -Kemet to establish Ancient Egyptian Order of the Serpent, and continued to spread the ancient wisdom in the East and West while others went in hibernation. However, throughout millennia, their teachings were corrupted and no longer resemble the original doctrines.
- The Age of Aquarius symbolizes the time of discovery, innovation and progress.
- An age dominated by networks, and access to information – Nothing is secret anymore
- It represents the thirst for change and the longing for a better future.
- Ruler of the collective, Aquarius speaks of humanitarian ideals, cooperation and
- It also rules the realms of the personal and collective mind, the searching and shearing of information.
- The fight for personal and intellectual freedom.
- The age of Aquarius is herald by Technological advancement which have permitted the invention of machines, internet opened a full range of new possibilities for social connections, social media completely changed the way human beings interact,
- There is a Great likelihood of globalization becoming one of the greatest marks of this age.
- Moreover, collective thinking and technological advancement are contributing to the fight against social and economic inequality,
- The fight for expression and freedom of identity has opened the door for more diversity and acceptance.
The Great Shift from Piscean to Aquarian Age
The transition of the Age of Pisces to the Age of Aquarius, we have and continue to witness the battle between two different systems within ourselves and the world at large:
- Progress (embracing change – Being in the flow of this energy) vs. tradition (resistance change – stagnation),
- Mind vs. soul or God vs. machine.
- Aquarius energies help us shift and evolve structures that allow us to move into what is new and next for our evolution.
N.B This great shift also ushers us with the possibility for joining the spiritual to the collective, a time in which the longing for transcendence and divine connection surpasses the barriers of identity, race, color and social status, to a place where all humanity may reach the eternal universal connection.
The key phrase for this Aquarian age is “To be your True Self”, “To honour your own Truth”
The key to the astrological sign Aquarius is “I know.” – i.e., Knowing Thyself.
Knowing others is wisdom, knowing self is enlightenment -Lao Tzu
This is the age of information. Nothing is secret anymore. All information is available at your fingertips. Where the Piscean age was organized in a vertical, up and down structure of hierarchies, the Aquarian Age is organized in a horizontal network, opening the world up to true equality.
During this age, the focus is no longer on your identity and existence (“to be or not to be”), but on accepting yourself as a whole person (“be to be”) who does not need to believe in something outside of yourself.
You are ready to accept that you have the knowledge and wisdom within yourself. It is no longer necessary to attach to something outside yourself, but to become your own leader, the Architect of your own Reality. Instead of being a railroad car that is pulled by an engine, you become your own engine. It is your responsibility to stay on the tracks and to keep moving forward.
Universal Divine Order
- The Original Divine Order has always been for humanity to acquire godly knowledge and power and to complete the Great work of transforming our souls.
- This is achieved through allowing self to experience and experiment with the formless in form, to merge the polarities i.e., arriving at state of harmony through realization that the opposite complete each other, coexist and nothing can exist without the other. [The deeper understanding of the Yin-Yang].
- The remembrance of the Lost Teaching of Atlantis is the gateway attaining our Wholeness. The Atlantean that were known as the Children of the Law of One, the Serpents of Wisdom.
- The survivors of Atlantis that originally populated the masses of land around the Mediterranean Sea and further inhabited the Far East region of Asia.
- The ones behind the legend of Shangri-La and Shambala? Mediterranean Sea is connected to Atlantic Ocean, surrounded by Mediterranean Basin, and completely enclosed by land, on the north by Western and Southern Europe, Anatolia, on the south by Northern Africa and on the east by Levant.
Those who know not that they are ONE, Act not as ONE. Those who act not as ONE, create not Love but suffering and disharmony. What you create you receive. The fruits of your acts will follow your days.
- We need to cultivate seeds towards the attainment of Universal consciousness by piercing through the illusion of Separate Consciousness.
- The attainment of Universal consciousness allows us to experience Universal Brotherhood in a Global Village.
- The inclusion of the whole humanity within the same family denounces all forms of discriminations ranging from Tribalism to Racism to Nationalism.
- This establishes a strong foundation for human rights because the dignity of every human being stems from the Universal Creator/ Source
- The transcending of Exclusivity – a form of Idolatry (the greatest illusion) – imprisoning “God” in a man-made sculptures, icon and intellectual images that renders “God” a private property of:
- One Mind,
- One Gender
- One Race
- One ethnic group
- One Nation or even One religious’ tradition
- It is natural for a person with Universal consciousness to be totally giving, to focus outwardly and be an energy beacon, to be the Sun – the Life Force, always giving energy.
- A person with separate consciousness is focused inward, like an energy vacuum, a black hole, always trying to be filled up with energy instead of overflowing outwardly.
Join me as we travel back in time
Let us revisit the Golden Age of Atlantean – the Children of the Law of One, the Serpents of Wisdom.
- Imagine a world in which everyone is conscientious, caring and responsible.
- Where behavior is not coerced by threat of prison or death or even convincing of any kind.
- No need for religions to try and influence people to behave morally
- No need for police, armies, government etc., to enforce the so called “law and order”
- A world where Unselfish Love and Service is fixed within every being.
That is Paradise, it is not far-fetched, it is within our reach for it existed before and the memory thereof is deeply embedded in our collective consciousness.
We have chosen to forget and be ruled by FEAR instead of cultivating heart-centered awareness fueled by Love, the Divine Power.
The Story of Religion as observed through history is a sad one, though it has contributed in drawing us nearer to the “God” we profess to worship.
In a world where religion has been always a double-edged sword, it transmitted conflicting messages:
- Used to heal and to wound;
- To liberate and to enslave
- To bless and to curse
These inflicted wounds have resulted in the perpetual struggle for meaning and dignity, and the quest for peace and happiness. The moment is ripe for us to partake on this journey of collective transcendence during this Age of Aquarius.
1] Jon Peniel, The Children of the Law of One & The Lost Teachings of Atlantis (Network, Florida 1997)
- Featured image – Cape of Good Hope, South Africa – courtesy of Photographer, Nakedi Monyemoratho
- Yin Yang – courtesy of www.i.pinimg.com
- Intertwine Serpents – courtesy of www.flickr.com
The merging of the divine feminine and divine masculine
Sir Max in conversation with Dr Mmatheo Motsisi, a healer, mystic and author, about the return of the serpents of wisdom and the goddess in the Aquarian age.